Galaxy Note 10.1 is the latest tablet from Samsung is equipped with quad-core 1.4 Ghz Exynos 4412 and uses the Android operating system Ice Cream Sandwich. There are front and rear cameras each – both 5 Mpx and 2 Mpx. The ability of this camera can be used to record HD quality video. In addition, the memory capacity is also larger than the Galaxy Note that there is a mini version of the flash memory choice of 16GB, 32GB, and 64. Capacity 2GB RAM while the external memory can hold up to 64GB capacity.
Not only that sector of the image viewer or screen is the latest technology brings PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with 16 million color depth. Measuring 10.1 with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels with a pixel density of 149 ppi. Samsung claims when both finger touch sensor input or with the S Pen stylus on the Galaxy Note 10.1 as well. Much better than the Galaxy Note mini-series.
Specifications Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 :
• Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
• Processor: Quad Core 1.4 GHz
• Thickness: 8.9 mm
• Weight: 600 grams
• RAM: 2GB
• Rear Camera: 5 MP Rear Flash
• Front Camera: 1.9 MP
• Video: Traffic HD video recording
• Operating System: Android Ice Cream Sandwich with Samsung’s TouchWiz interface
• Internal Memory: 16 GB, MicroSD Slot
• Battery: 7,000 mAh
• Other features Galaxy Note 10.1 : The ability to call and sms, S Pen stylus, Multiscreen, Pop Up Play, Stay Smart Features, Photoshop Touch, etc.
Powered by Facebook Comments